Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm still exhausted from the disruption in my sleeping schedule that attempting to get to New Campus at 10 AM brings. As a result, I beg your forgiveness for any orthographical or grammatical missteps or outlandish statements.
Today was a marvelous Egypt day, fueled by my having gotten ethics board approval for my thesis, helpful comments from my thesis advisor, lunch with a friend at the French cultural center, and having enjoyed a really excellent double class (which, I can say in all honesty, I would have liked to have run even longer). I had dinner with a fun bunch (that sounds like the way someone's grandmother would describe a group of people, wow) at Om al-Dahab downtown. I hadn't been to the baladi mom and daughter establishment since last year, but I realized I was missing out. The molokheya and bamiya were pretty tasty.
In the interest of capitalizing on the time I have available to rest, I'm going to cut to the good stuff:

New & Issues





No comments: