Saturday, May 2, 2009

  Struck with motivation, I am dedicating what's left of the evening to working on my thesis proposal which I think I've spent more time writing about in blog entries and Facebook statuses than actually attending to.  Today hasn't been entirely unproductive, though.  I met with my law group to begin out mock convention on the discrimination against migrants.  The interviews with Nigerians for my other group have been moved to tomorrow.
  The project I'd been teaching English through that had been shut down temporarily is starting up again soon.  I'll be transferred to a different suburb because of reorganization, but should get a few more weeks of volunteering in before I leave.  I will also return to the position past the end of my Rotary scholarship.

News:

No comments: